If you’re brand new to Front-end Web Development its easy to get overwhelmed by everything you’re told to learn. You may feel like you need to learn everything before you can build even a simple website. The truth is you can get a surprising amount of work done with a… Read More
You don’t have to learn everything. It seems like every week theres a new hot front-end library or framework. Its easy to feel like you need to learn everything to stay relevant when you’re a front-end developer. When I first started learning front-end development I spent a lot of time… Read More
- Working knowledge and experience using Vue and React to build dynamic user interfaces.
- Develops lightweight, DRY, CSS
- Stays on the cutting edge of industry, technology, and web advances.
- Extensive experience creating websites for mobile, tablet, and desktop platforms using responsive design principles
- Working knowledge of Agile project management processes
- Proficient in constructing SQL queries to extract information from databases
- Highly motivated self-starter who thrives on achieving maximum results
- Graduated Cum Laude Management Information Systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of On-Site SEO strategies and principles
- Analyze requirements and liaison between technical and non-technical teams to implement technical solutions.
- Maintain and improve existing web properties.
- Implement test-driven development methodologies to produce high quality, extensible web applications.
- Workflow tools include Sass, Gulp, Git, and Webpack.
- Create and implement style guides.
- Develop fully responsive user interfaces using responsive web design methodologies.
- Communicate with clients, designers, and project stakeholders to build websites according to specification.
- Diagnose and implement solutions for difficult development issues.
- Code and maintain custom WordPress Themes and Plugins.
- Develop and maintain Laravel Web Applications
- Workflow tools include Sass, Grunt, Git, and Gulp.
- Develop fully responsive websites for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Train website end users to perform necessary content updates.
- Develop and maintain WordPress e-commerce website using WooCommerce
- Coordinated Website Development Projects from start to completion
- Consulted with clients to determine their website requirements
- Designed and developed websites according to client goals and specifications
- Developed standards based, cross-browser compatible websites for client and in-house projects
- Kept abreast of website design and development best practices, trends, and technologies
- Designed, developed, and maintained corporate presence website using Laravel and Twitter Bootstrap
- Developed style guides and coding standards for use on all development projects
- Implemented SEO, SEM, and social media strategies for in-house and client campaigns
- Designed and managed client and in-house email campaigns using Aweber, MailChimp and Constant Contact
- Maintained websites throughout their entire life cycle
Dismissible alerts are a common sight in today’s web applications. They are great for providing quick feedback to users. They are also useful for showing… Read More
One of my favorite features of Sass is how easy it is to split up my CSS and organize my styles. This is so useful,… Read More